Sunday, 17 July 2016

Quick Bites

As part of my health kick, I've been trying to find something that satisfies my naughty biscuit craving.... And I've found one that's not perfect but it's pretty darn good. These "cookies" have the same texture as the middle squidgy bit of a really good (really naughty) cookie.... and they're only 3 ingredients!!!!

All you need is 2 ripe bananas, 1 cup of oats, and then an extra of your choice, I like to use a couple of *small* handfuls of dark chocolate chips for mine, and they are super yummy.

To make these is super duper easy...


  • Preheat your oven to about 180 degrees celsius.
  • Line a tray with foil or greaseproof paper.
  • Peel and mash the bananas. If your joints aren't up to mashing, then you can use a food processor for this bit.
  • Mix the cup of oats with the 2 mashed bananas.
  • Add any yummy bits like chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, etc at this point and mix well again.
  • Place spoonfuls onto the tray, I normally get between 8&10 depending on the size of my spoonfuls, 
  • Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes until they are starting to brown off.
  • Allow to cool for a brief spell, then peel off the foil or paper.
  • ENJOY the chewy yummy goodness!

This is the pre-oven cookies. They look like the real deal even at this point...

And the finished product:


NOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment