All you need is 2 ripe bananas, 1 cup of oats, and then an extra of your choice, I like to use a couple of *small* handfuls of dark chocolate chips for mine, and they are super yummy.
To make these is super duper easy...
- Preheat your oven to about 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a tray with foil or greaseproof paper.
- Peel and mash the bananas. If your joints aren't up to mashing, then you can use a food processor for this bit.
- Mix the cup of oats with the 2 mashed bananas.
- Add any yummy bits like chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, etc at this point and mix well again.
- Place spoonfuls onto the tray, I normally get between 8&10 depending on the size of my spoonfuls,
- Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes until they are starting to brown off.
- Allow to cool for a brief spell, then peel off the foil or paper.
- ENJOY the chewy yummy goodness!
This is the pre-oven cookies. They look like the real deal even at this point...
And the finished product: